Romans 5:10. If while we were still enemies we were reconciled with God through the death of His Son, much more rather now we shall be saved in being reconciled by His life.
If God, who is an eternal God, would go so far as to rescue His enemies from death in order to be reconciled as friends with them, this must mean forever, else why would He express such an extreme love!
If His death removed the sin and reconciled us, what would His resurrection provide!! [Romans 6:4].
Not only does our Lord pour out His love [Romans 5:3] and His Spirit [Acts 2:17], there is a “much more” attached to His many provisions! Not only is He merciful, the Bible uses the plural, mercies, but they are much more, brand new daily, like the manna; so, He is not just faithful, His faithfulness is great [Lamentations 3:23]. Everything about our God is immeasurable or infinite:
- “To God who is able to do for us what will far exceed anything we might request or imagine…..” [Ephesians 3:20].
- “in order that in the coming ages of forever He might demonstrate that immeasurable riches of his grace ….” [Ephesians 2:7].
- “If God did not spare his own Son but instead sacrificed Him in our place, what else would He not grant us!” [Romans 8:32]?
- The wealth of God’s wisdom and knowledge are beyond our understanding! His decisions beyond logic and what He does on our behalf we could never presume to know [Romans 11:33].
- Not only justified but, much more, saved from wrath [Romans 5:9].
- Not only reconciled to God but, much more, forever [Romans 5:10].
- Not only forgiven but, much more, free from the sin [Romans 5:15, 17, 20].
- Not only was the Old Testament Law glorious but much more, Our Lord’s ministry is among us. [2 Corinthians 3:9, 11].
- Not only is gold valuable but, much more, is our faith in Christ! [1 Peter 1:7].
And there’s even MORE …MUCH MORE! … A Celebration!!! [Romans 5:11 NLT]. Are you ready!!
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.