188 145 794 745
How's Your Vocabulary!?
STEP 1: How many FALSE choices? [2-9. The more ..the harder....]
STEP 2: Selected portion? From
STEP 3: Choose Genre:
DRESS OR APPEARANCE
LAW or AUTHORITY
STEP 4: Choose Language:
STEP 5: Remove Correct Answers? Check for yes
[guarantees that words answered correctly are taken from the list until you select reset.]
These are a list of words I had to look up which I read in non-fiction works.
Do You Know the Definition?
[802 words randomly selected: from A to Z
Select the correct definition.]
1) (of a person) having a good understanding of things; perceptive
2) imitative of the work of another person, and usually disapproved of for that reason
3) of or like a dove; dove-coloured
4) skillful at gaining an advantage especially thru deception.
5) a question for which there is no simple answer.
In a sentence:
But we do not need to solve this conundrum, for the picture painted is unreal.
Correct answers: 0 out of a total of 1