273 324 577 387
How's Your Vocabulary!?
STEP 1: How many FALSE choices? [2-9. The more ..the harder....]
STEP 2: Selected portion? From
STEP 3: Choose Genre:
DRESS OR APPEARANCE
LAW or AUTHORITY
STEP 4: Choose Language:
STEP 5: Remove Correct Answers? Check for yes
[guarantees that words answered correctly are taken from the list until you select reset.]
These are a list of words I had to look up which I read in non-fiction works.
Do You Know the Definition?
[814 words randomly selected: from A to Z
Select the correct definition.]
1) spoil or impair the quality or efficiency of or destroy or impair the legal validity of
2) a thing that has already happened or been decided before those affected hear about it; leaving them with no option but to accept.
3) the essence or most serious part of a complaint or accusation.
4) like pitch; inflammable; reddish black
5) the way in which a player applies the mouth to the mouthpiece of a brass or wind instrument. The mouthpiece of a flute or similar instrument.
In a sentence:
Embouchure used to reference the mouth of a river.
Correct answers: 0 out of a total of 1