418 513 785 276
How's Your Vocabulary!?
STEP 1: How many FALSE choices? [2-9. The more ..the harder....]
STEP 2: Selected portion? From
STEP 3: Choose Genre:
DRESS OR APPEARANCE
LAW or AUTHORITY
STEP 4: Choose Language:
STEP 5: Remove Correct Answers? Check for yes
[guarantees that words answered correctly are taken from the list until you select reset.]
These are a list of words I had to look up which I read in non-fiction works.
Do You Know the Definition?
[809 words randomly selected: from A to Z
Select the correct definition.]
1) person who is eager to know the latest news and gossip; busybody
2) speak or write about (something) with great hostility
3) a painter, especially of portraits or miniatures
4) render unclear; obscure; or unintelligible
5) causing vertigo, especially by being extremely high or steep
In a sentence:
Spreading rumors all around town, busybody Caroline was known as a quidnunc.
Correct answers: 0 out of a total of 1