439 316 446 123
How's Your Vocabulary!?
STEP 1: How many FALSE choices? [2-9. The more ..the harder....]
STEP 2: Selected portion? From
STEP 3: Remove Correct Answers? Check for yes
[guarantees that words answered correctly are taken from the list until you select reset.]
These are a list of words I had to look up which I read in non-fiction works.
Do You Know the Definition?
[509 words randomly selected: from A to Z
Select the correct definition.]
1) an arrangement or agreement allowing conflicting parties to coexist peacefully
2) [PSYCHIATRY] a state or period of loss of awareness of one `s identity; often coupled with flight from one `s usual environment.
3) snide and sharply critical comments
4) not in one `s right mind; insane.
5) thing given or done as a concession of no great value to appease someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met.
In a sentence:
fugue in music is a polyphonic composition based upon one, two, or more themes.
Correct answers: 0 out of a total of 1